Internet Sales of
Interesting Motor Vehicles.
Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood, Florida
1999 SVT Ford F150 Lightning
The color is Oxford White with a Medium Graphite interior.
Price: $10,900 VIN: 2FTZF0763XCB05411 miles: 100,400
|SVT Special Features
● 5.4L Triton V8
● Eaton Supercharger & Intercooler
● 360 horse power and 440 lbs of torque
● SVT Modified 4R100 4-speed automatic with OD
● Super Engine Cooling System
● Auxiliary Transmission & Engine Oil Cooler packages
● SVT Suspension Tuning, with lowered ride height
● Limited-Slip differential with 3.55 gear ratio
● Dual stainless steel exhaust
● 4-wheel ABS disc brakes
● SVT white-faced gauge pack, including boost gauge
● 6-way power drivers seat
● Outside rear view mirrors with integral turn signals
● Keyless entry system
● Leather wrapped steering wheel
● SecuriLoc™ passive anti-theft system
● Sliding Rear Window
● 18 inch SVT alloy wheels
Scroll down to View more pictures and read the complete description.
|Over $3,300 (price of parts only) in performance upgrades|
from Hotchkis Sport Suspension, Johnny Lightning Performance and
Lightning Force Performance were added to this SVT Lightning.
Performance upgrades included:
● JLP Forced Cold Air Induction Kit $285
● Magnaflow Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust $698
● Hotchkis TVS (Total Vehicle System) Suspension Upgrade $1,120
TVS upgrades includes:
Front Coil Springs (1.5 inch lowering)
Sport Leaf Springs (2.5 inch drop)
Sway Bars Front (1.5 inch) and Rear (1 inch)
● Bilstein HPS 1000 Shocks (Complete Set) $469
● LFP True 58" Torque Arm Traction Bar Kit $349
● LFP Aluminum Quick Change Lower Pulley Kit w/ 4# ring $194
● LFP Quick Change Upper Pulley Ring w/ 2.80 pulley $89
● 90mm Ford Mass Air Meter $89
● LFP 8" Drive Shaft Safety Loop $55
● LFP Oil Seperator $42
● 410 Gears $200
Those are all of the performance modifications I could fine, there could be more.
The acceleration is staggering and the handling is very impressive - not just for a pick-up truck but for any performance vehicle in this price range.
This 1999 SVT Lightning is just flat out fun to drive!
I bought this tastefully customized Lightning about 2 months ago as a trade-in from a new car dealer. In that time I installed new NGK BR7 plugs, a new battery, changed the oil and filter, cleaned and re-oiled the K&N filter and installed 2 new Nitto tires.
That was all it needed, all of the other fluids are clean and everything works as it should.
I had it detailed from top to bottom - it was clean to begin with and now it is super clean.
If you have questions
email or call me
Available for inspection by appointment in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Johnny Lightning Performance Forced Cold Air Induction
I took this picture last week - the miles are now about 100,400
The interior is very clean and smells nice, was definitely owned by a non-smoker.
JVC KD-SH99 MP3, CD Audio - MTX Audio 10 inch base speakers.
Tires are Nitto Extreme ZR 295/45 18
The front are new and the rear have 90% tread remaining.
LFP True 58" Torque Arm Traction Bars and Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
Hotchkis Rear Suspension - Sport Leaf Springs (2.5 inch drop)
Rear Sway Bar (1 inch) - Bilstein HPS 1000 Shocks.
Hotchkis Front Suspension - Front Coil Springs (1.5 inch lowering)
Sway Bar (1.5 inch) - Bilstein HPS 1000 Shocks.
Owners Books, 2 Keys and remotes.